New Jersey
Options

pocketfold invitiation reccs?

Hi,

I know this question has been asked before, but if you don't mind sharing....thank you.

I defintely would like to do pocketfolds for my invitations, but cannot do DIY.  I also don't want to break the bank.  Any reccs of places (online or stores) besides american wedding and designs by MK?

Also, does anyone have an idea of an average price for pocketfolds?  I know it would vary depending on paper,etc.  but just wanted to get a sense of pricing. 

Thank you! 

Re: pocketfold invitiation reccs?

• Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cardsandpockets.com is a good place to start

You can have them do the printing to avoid DIY
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    G&G2010G&G2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Try The Papery in Summit, Denville or Princeton & ask for Laura.  I just picked up my save-the-dates & LOVE them!  Laura was super helpful in guiding me toward the invitation companies & invite types in my price range. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try envelopme.com, they carry a line called Envelopments which has a vast variety of styles and colors for pocketfolds. They can do custom for you, but also have templated items available with all prices listed online. As i just did my own wedding invite, be careful of how much goes in your pocketfold because it will reflect in an increase in your postage cost :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards