New Jersey
Options

How many programs?

Would you order for approx. 185 guests?  TIA!

Re: How many programs?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    125ish.  I like to do 2/3rd of the people that will be there
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had one for each guest.  I can't think of anyone who wasn't at our ceremony but was at our reception.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Uppereast, and did everyone take 1? It's going to be the same for us - but most weddings I've been to, only like 1/2 the people actually take one. Unless your placing them AT the chairs.
  • Options
    lyss3210lyss3210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking either 125 or 150.  That was my debate - does everyone take one? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I guess it would depend a lot on if the ceremony is @ the reception place or at a church a few hours before. 
    We have 250+ coming to the reception, but I would expect a lot less then that at the church, it's 4 hours before the reception about an hour away...I would expect a lot more if it was directly before the cocktail hour at the same place.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_many-programs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:a0f5ee5e-1ef6-4544-a9e5-368fa3bb4b3aPost:8a9dfb7b-27b8-4f91-9e76-e97737ca450f">Re: How many programs?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Uppereast, and did everyone take 1? It's going to be the same for us - but most weddings I've been to, only like 1/2 the people actually take one. Unless your placing them AT the chairs.
    Posted by ecg129[/QUOTE]

My little cousins handed them out as people walked in, so everyone got one.  I really like having a program (as does my husband) so I didn't want people who wanted them to miss them.
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had invited 135 but did about 150-160 programs and had about 10 leftover which was good for scrapbooking purposes. I knew we would have some extra guests at the church neighbors and long time family friends and everyone who came to the church took one.
  • Options
    dmoney79dmoney79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we had about 170 or so people coming, and my mom wanted to do 1 for every person...
    i think we had about half left over....
    i personally like having a program....so i know where we are in the ceremony, esp if it is a full catholic mass
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I made 75 for 150 guests only bc I know my family is the type that wouldn't show up to the ceremony and only the reception. But you have to be the judge on your family for that one.
  • Options
    lyss3210lyss3210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone, this was helpful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards