New Jersey

One Year!

Ahh! So excited that we're finally only a year away!! We booked our venue 742 days out and so far time is flying! Just had to share my excitement!

Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: One Year!

• Faith2730Faith2730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yayyy I remember being sooo excited on the 1 year mark. I could finally tell people I was getting married July 30th not next July 30th! The year is going to fly by. Enjoy it! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! Big milestone! It will be here before you know it! It seems like just yesterday, I had the same post!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    congrats I am 3 weeks away from my 1 year mark :)
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Congrats.  I remember when my ticker had 750+ days left and we're down to 260 something.  It will go fast.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  When I hit the one-year mark I felt like time was dragging at a snail's pace, and now I'm less than 3 weeks away and can hardly believe that we're so close to the big day!

Good luck with all of the planning in the next year and I hope the weather on your wedding day is just as gorgeous as today!  :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Peaches, from your lips (fingers?) to God's ears. The weather today is amazing! Hope yours is the same in 2 weeks and 4 days! =)
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards