New Jersey
Options

Maggie Sottero-Angelina

I was just wondering what everyone thinks about the Maggie Sottero Angelina wedding dress. I like it and will probably get it but I just wanted to get opinions. Also, at Hearts for You in Marlboro it is $1500 but I called Patrice bridals in Hazlet and they said its $1068. Does anyone have any experience with either store or know what a good price for this dress is?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Maggie Sottero-Angelina

• Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think its very pretty but what matters is that you love it and it looks good on you. I don't know much about either of the stores you mentioned. Maybe get a third price from a store?
  • Options
    smw42smw42 member
    edited December 2011
    I would recommened getting the third price from Cinderella Bridals- they seemed very in-line with the going prices when I was looking. Also Hollywood Bridal bc they include alterations but that may be too far for you.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    Danes983Danes983 member
    edited December 2011
    I love Angelina!  I was hoping to try it on actually. Thats a big price difference.  Are the alteration prices different too? Meaning if your going to get it at the cheaper place to save money make sure they wont charge u an arm and a leg for the alterations.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    looks very pretty! I also got a maggie :)
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'd also suggest calling RK Bridal, Pearl's Place and netbride.com for a quote. I think they've all said they'll match the lowest price (and I think RK beats tlhe lowest price by 5%) ... although with Maggies, the designer sets a bottom-line price that nobody is allowed to dip below.

It's a very pretty dress! I'm another Maggie bride.
  • Options
    viviannacviviannac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I think Angelina is a verry pretty gown, but you have to love it. 
    would also suggest checking with RK Bridal.  My friend wore a Maggie gown and she found that they had the best price. 

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely write down what prices at which stores include alterations vs. perhaps being "a la carte," etc.

I had a great experience with Pearl's Place for BM & flower girl dresses; in my case, they were lower priced than RK Bridal would go but definitely try RK bridal as well.

Keep in mind if you find a great price & want to order online, you should have a great seamstress/tailor lined up with an estimate of how much/ what a "ceiling' would be on the alterations so you know if you're truly getting a good deal.
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty. I would call back and ask what's included in the price. Alterations, a hand bag, bustle. etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards