New Jersey

Wachovia--> Wells Fargo (NWR)

Does anyone have Wells Fargo, formally Wachovia???
I hate it. I can't get used to the bill pay stuff at all. It is so different and I am contemplating getting rid of that account. Anyone else having difficulty adjusting?
BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Wachovia--> Wells Fargo (NWR)

• justad0remejustad0reme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't had any issues so far.  What problems are you having with the bill pay?
    ~~* Jen *~~
  • Denise91980Denise91980 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    It doesn't give you your balance after each time you use your debit card or make a payment as Wachovia did. Also, it takes longer to deliver payment, where with Wachovia it was delivered on that date. I would be used to making a payment on my payday and it would get there...now if I pay a bill on Friday, it may not get there until Tuesday or Wednesday. I like the Wachovia set up better.
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
  • jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm with you - the WF setup is terrible.  I hate that you can't see Current vs. Available balance with the option to review pending transactions.  A couple weeks ago I deposited a school refund, which takes a few days to clear, but there was absolutely NO record of it on the website until it cleared.  Ugh. 

• edited December 2011
    I just refe'd my mortgage and it was sold to them.  I set it up the autodeduct, and thats all I do with them, but agree bank of america's online banking was much better.
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • Denise91980Denise91980 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    DH has BOA and their site is very user friendly. I may have to switch because I can't stand this...the only thing is that I get direct deposit from both of my jobs.
  • edited December 2011
    I actually prefer the WF better. I HATE BOA with a passion and have only ever had good service from Wachovia. I like that WF also has an iPhone app so I can check my accounts when I am away from home. I don't do billpay through the bank's site so I have no experience with that - I just log into those accounts and pay directly. I don't see any problem with incomplete transactions, pending shows in it's own list and posted is right below it. Ending balance is the balance at the close of the last business day and the Available balance is what is in your account right now after you deduct the pending stuff.

I just made 2 purchases on my way home and they are already deducted from my account instead of waiting up to 3 days with Wachovia.

Does this make it any easier?

I am usually the first person to raise hell when a website changes and I actually like this more.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am not a big fan of it either and think I am going to go to chase or pnc.
  • edited December 2011
    I have multiple accounts thru Wachovia/ Now WF- what I hate online is the deposits and charges are in the opposite places as on the Wachovia site, which is just annoying me. Its not the end of the world, but was a tiny bit confusing at first. Since my mortage is thru WF, I can now finally pay it online. Thats the only perk. I also detest the envelope free ATMs- half the time it shoots my checks and cash back out, its very annoying
  • edited December 2011
    I ate it too! I'm also thinking about switching for all the same reasons you guys have. Ugh 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards