New Jersey
Options

Where to order thank you cards?

We just got our CD with all of our pictures from our photographer. We didn't think we wanted too but after seeing how great our pictures came out we decided we want to get thank you cards printed with a few pictures on them. We are going to do this on our own and was wondering where we should look. I checked out shutterfly and liked a few of their options but not sure if almost $1.30 per card is a reasonable price? Any other suggestions?

Re: Where to order thank you cards?

• Options
    Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Vista Print is popular and has good prices.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    my friend did hers at Costco and they were SO cute.  check there!
  • Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vistaprint or Wedding Paper Divas are both good.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Wedding Paper Divas! That's where we got our engagement party invites from, they are reasonably priced too!
  • Options
    PeacefieldPeacefield member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've used Vista Print for other things and I've seen products printed by ShutterFly.  While they're okay, they are definitely of a lower quality than you'll get from your photographer (if he's using a pro lab).  To answer your question about price, we plan to use our photographer who's cards are pretty reasonably priced for a higher quality product.  The photo kind which are like the Christmas cards are $1.29 each and the folded printed ones with a photo on the front and printed (or not) text on the inside for about $2.50 each.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, I will look into them :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think you can get them cheaper than that. Try etsy and vistaprint.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards