New Jersey
Options

Tides Brides/North Jersey Brides Hotel Reccomendations

Hey girls,

I'm trying to find a hotel for my guests and ideally they would offer a shuttle service to and from the Tides? Does anyone have any good hotel recommendations, with a reliable shuttle service? or any positive experiences at north jersey hotels in general?? I've looked into a couple but i wanted to hear from you guys if you have tips!
Thank you this part of the planning is not so fun:(
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Tides Brides/North Jersey Brides Hotel Reccomendations

• Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm also having my reception at the Tides. We booked the Hampton Inn, based on good reviews on this board. They have a free shuttle back and forth.
  • Options
    goaliegirlgoaliegirl member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I got married at the Tides and we used the Hampton Inn in Fairfield.  They were great!   They even provided shuttles earlier in the day for people to come over for pictures, and then again for the ceremony/reception guests.    A bonus is that you get a free room just for setting up the room block.   I highly reccomend it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey I am also getting married at the tides on March 26, 2011 downstairs. WHo are you guys dealing with? And how does the hotel blocks work?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used the Hamptons Inn as well. They were definitely the best deal by far. The rooms were great, free shuttle, and free room for bride/groom no matter how many rooms are booked.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sari88Sari88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks girls you are awesome, I'm looking into the hampton inn today!:)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards