New Jersey
Options

Good Morning

It really feels like winter has arrived and it makes getting out of bed in the morning very difficult!

Re: Good Morning

• Options
    Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree. I hate getting up to get ready when its still dark out.  Booo.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I struggle every morning to get out of bed. I keep getting up later and later...meaning I keep getting to work later and later.

And I think I have a cold. boo.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hola Chicas-

Not loving this weather and it totally makes me want to live in my bed, with soup and a good book :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning Ladies!!

I agree Kristin...throw in a glass of wine and you've got the perfect winter day...oh maybe a fire place too :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    dmoney79dmoney79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    good morning!
    count me in for staying in all day....
    we had our holiday party last night at the metropolitan museum of art, and so we didn't get home til late (nj office, bussed into ny)....and i am beat!
    i hate that we have our holiday parties on week nights
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

morning girlies

sounds fun, dmoney! I'm jealous, my company hasn't had a holiday party in a couple years.... or probably will be able to again haha.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This weather kills my working out motivation.....I keep telling myself that I  can wait until January to really get on my diet.....lol
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards