New Jersey

Need all the make up recs I can get

Hi girls,

I know this has been on here alot lately but I still havent had luck since it's close to my date, March 24, 2012 so lots of people are booked.  Just looking for makeup artist recommendations...I have a friend that is a make up artist in case all fails but she will be a guest at my wedding and i didnt want her t have to come up ealry do my make up then go home...i guess i can always just go to her house before I go to the ceremony if all else fails. but I want to try to give it one last shot!  thanks in advance
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Need all the make up recs I can get

• thank you so much girls!  these are all new recs for me except gina so hopefully i luck out.  i am located in central jersey and our ceremony is in Clark so I will be getting ready there.  To make it crazier....i am away for for and wont be back until next saturday but I can start reaching out to these and set things up for when i am back! 
    THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Try Jeanine Mangan. www.jmmakeupdesigns.com
    She is in Manalapan and travels to your location. She books up fast (wasn't open for 3 of my friends' weddings) but maybe she'll be available.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_need-up-recs-can?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:b549768e-2a9e-492e-af81-4d50bf751dd7Post:942cf11e-c474-4a23-97c8-2161becbfc13">Re: Need all the make up recs I can get</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Need all the make up recs I can get : LOVE hearing this!! I only found out about her after Gina Brozon was booked and I had to start my search from square 1.  She got so many good reviews online, so I just booked her!  Always good to hear another positive review!
    Posted by buttrflyah[/QUOTE]

Christina is great... She did one of my good friends wedding that I was in. Its also her husband's cousins wife (mouthful!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tricia Catenaro of Ten Hair and Make Up! I am treating entire bridal party and mom's to hair and make up and she is doing us all with her team. She is amazing at what she does and such a good person. I have been using her for events for years and people come up to me constantly asking who did my make up. You will love her!
  • Laura from S.O. Makeup is great.  Just had a trial with her and booked her.

Somakeup.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just posted this on another thread, but I 100% recommend Adhari from Gloss and Shadow. https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Gloss-and-Shadow/10150090242295411
    imageAnniversary Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards