New Jersey
Options

Martha Stewart Wedding Show

FYI- in case anyone is interested, I just received this email...

Calling all Engaged Couples!!!!
Dear Brides-to-be:
This February Martha Stewart will host an hour long "Wedding Show" and every seat in the entire studio audience will be filled with individuals who are engaged to be married with their fiancés!
So grab your fiancés and visit The Martha Stewart Show's ticket page to put your requests in NOW (www.marthastewart.com/get-tickets)!
Tickets are granted on a first-come-first-served basis so hurry and get yourrequests innowatwww.marthastewart.com/get-tickets ! Invites are sent out next week (week of 1/18) so be sure you get your request in before it's too late!
*~allie~*

Re: Martha Stewart Wedding Show

• Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went on that show in November. It was cool.  It happened to be destination themed.  I received a couple good gifts but since my planning was done for the most part, it wasn't too helpful but a good experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was invited, then they told me they were booked for the season and I was top of the list for next (long engagement) next season came, I emailed them and no go, nothing happened and I "won" tickets 1 1/2 years in advance and could never go.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards