New Jersey
Options

hair and makeup recommendations near Livingston, New Jersey?

Hi,

I had hoped to hire Gina Brozon to do makeup for my wedding and just found out that she will be away the weekend of my wedding.  Do you have any recommendations for hair and makeup near Livingston, New Jersey?

Thanks!

Re: hair and makeup recommendations near Livingston, New Jersey?

• Options
    GK2009GK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi-
    You can try Dieci Salon and Spa or Ashimoto.  Ashimoto travels to you on the day of the wedding.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wanted Gina as well, but she is booked on my wedding day. I am using this lady naed Carly from the blue mercury spa in englewood. She has done my makeup before and she is amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used to get my hair cut and colored at Dieci when I worked in that area, and they always did a fantastic job.  Everyone's hair looked great when they were leaving the salon.  I know they had a makeup area there too but never tried them for that.
    My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 4/10, Dx: MFI IVF planned for April/May
  • Options
    JennM31JennM31 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You wouldnt happen to be getting married in august would you? I just heard back from her and she said that she would be away that weekend too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nope, I'm getting married in June.  Thanks for the recommendations!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also like Dieci! the makeup girl I used to use there is gone, but you might like some of the others. There are many hairstylists to choose from there also. Good luck!
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards