New Jersey
Options

Travel Agent Recs

As we were midway through booking our honeymoon, our travel agent became MIA. She hasn't returned calls, emails etc. and we're starting to get very annoyed. We already know all the details (hotels, dates etc.) we want to stay at, we just need someone to book this and get us great rates.

With that said, does anyone have a travel agent rec in the Union/ Somerset County area? We were using Liberty Travel in Watchung and I'm not too crazy about going to a different LT location...

Thanks!

Re: Travel Agent Recs

• Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Roberta (Bobbie) Grissoni bobbiestraveltours@hotmail.com

She's not really local to you but we did everything online with her and she's fantastic. She's been doing all of my family travel for years. She even did a lot of my dad's business travel when he was going to Asia and Indonesia.

Edit: Oh and tell her Laurie Small recommended her. My knottie email is different then the one I use with her.
  • Options
    sgdc2011sgdc2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mindy with My Vacation Lady. 

www.myvacationlady.com has all of her info on it.

She's great. She books all of my trips and has done a bunch of my friends honeymoons already and they have been very happy with her.  She's located in North Brunswick which is only about 20 minutes from Watchung, but you could do everything over the phone with her too. 
  • Options
    viviannacviviannac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Irene from Travel Dreams
    traveldreams1@mac.com
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Triple A on 22 in Springfield, then put the same trip on Expedia.com and I did better with Expedia.... Whatever they quote you, check for yourself.  I booked with Expedia.
  • Options
    kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_travel-agent-recs-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:b72667a8-1ecf-4f86-a3b1-6dac11f0b230Post:930ec900-6279-47d5-b227-282f160e45cb">Re: Travel Agent Recs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Irene from Travel Dreams traveldreams1@mac.com
    Posted by viviannac[/QUOTE]

I second Irene.  She is wonderful.  I was planning a trip with her, but then found out I was pregnant and cannot do that trip, but for the time that I was working with her she was wonderful. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the suggestions, I will look into them this weekend!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I third Irene
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're also using Irene and are SO excited about our HM
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am working with Melissa Pavlik from Travel Leaders in Hillsdale 201 664 4850 or melissa@hillsdaletravel.com

She's very nice and will work with your budget.  If you book with them you also get 50% off your invitations
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am in Somerset County and used Irene at Travel Dreams.  She was great.
  • Options
    nml2000nml2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Mindy! She planned our entire honeymoon and is amazing to work with!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards