North Carolina

Bridal portrait location help!

Hi, I'm a bride to be near Charlotte (about 40 minutes west) and am looking for areas that would make for gorgeous bridal photographs. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm open for anything that gives a timeless look, from parks to fields, etc. ... anything! So please spit out any and every idea you have.

Re: Bridal portrait location help!

• edited December 2011
    You can always check out the NC Bio, but I think Duke Gardens is beautiful!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Kings Mountain? I haven't been a long time... What are you near? Sounds like fun!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm between Gastonia and Hickory, so I'm up for anything around there. Where in Kings Mountain would be a good place?
  • GleeBealGleeBeal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how far you are willing to go, but Old Salem (Salem College) has some of the most beautiful gardens and fountains in the Spring. Also, Reynolda Gardens near Wake Forest University is very beautiful--there's a park area, field area, old mansion, and many rows and rows of exotic and native flowers in the gardens. I went to school in the area, and I recommend both places. 
    Glee
  • edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness...Ariana - It's Katherine, Nancy's daughter from Gastonia, from "the Nuts". I can't believe you're getting married!!!!

Anyway - what about Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden? It would be perfect! :) It's beautiful, and there are lots of different shots you can get at that one location.

• allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my portraits taken at the Van Landingham Estate. It is a beautiful place will lovely grounds. Plus you can take some pics in the house if you want. 
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • janice1980janice1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also like the Daniel Stowe Garden it is very beautiful.  I would also suggest Freedom Park in Charlotte or Anne Springs Greenway in Fort Mill, SC.
    panther Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards