New Jersey
Options

My head is spinning

There is so much going on right now it's crazy. Aside from all the wedding stuff, my dad found out last week he probably has skin cancer on his nose, my sister was hospitalized for her asthma (she is home now) a few days ago and NOW my uncle (dad's brother) is in the hospital and has a mass on his pancreas. They are going to do lots of testing tomorrow to determine if it's cancer. On top of that, the roof of FI's condo building needs to be replaced ASAP to the tune of $47K split between the 5 units in the building. (LONG story as to why it is so much.) I am so stressed out. It's almost funny how my dress being MIA is the least of my worries right now. Almost.

Re: My head is spinning

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, wow, Melissa... too much all at once :-/

I know you will have your dress in time & it will be stunning....and most importantly, I'm wishing all the best for your family's health.

My mother has severe asthma so I know it can be scary to say the least; I hope you get news soon regarding your dad & uncle that will have everyone breathing sighs of relief.
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that's a lot of stuff going on.  I hope everything turns out okay for your father and uncle.  Try to stay calm--you need to be healthy now too!  Best wishes :)
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    **Hugs** Hang in there. That's a lot to be dealing with.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh boy...not what you want to be dealing with right now. I hope everything turns out ok for everyone. 

We found out the week of my wedding that my stepdad's cancer isn't getting better with all the treatments, so I understand what you're going through. 

Just keep staying positive! :o)
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Stay positive and things should work out well!  That is alot going on in your life right now, but I am sure you will get through it.  I also had to deal with the cancer scare with my grandmother shortly before my wedding, it wasn't fun, but worked out well in the end.  Just keep your positive outlook and you will be fine!  :-) 

• Options
    Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be thinking about you and your family. Hopefully they will be ok.  As far as the dress, I am sure it will be there.  If not, youll look fabulous no matter what you are wearing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    :( i'm sorry meliss - hopefully nothing ELSE will go wrong.  I'll be thinking about you, and praying for your father, sister and uncle!  Hopefully it's nothing with your uncle!!

That roof situation sucks, and that's unfair of them to just stick that on him all at once!!!!  head up!  just think - it could be worse - you could be marrying a man named meat! :) hahahaha thought you could use a laugh.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    melissa721melissa721 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    WOAH! I hope things calm down and start looking up for you soon =(

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks 

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

TFAS since February 2013--BFP on cycle 1!

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

SA #1 - Slightly abnormal shape, #2 - very low count

Follistim + IUI 3x = BFN, BFN, very late BFP with super low progesterone --> c/p

Moving on to long protocol IVF with ICSI and PGS in August 2014...how in the holy hell did I get here? FU 2IF.

• Options
    edited December 2011

Wow! I've been thinking about you a lot lately "omg I can't believe Melissa is less than 30 days out".  I was thinking that I should probably reach out since I haven't talked to you in a while, but also figuring you were probably cool as a cucumber haha.  I know you are dealing with a lot but if anyone can handle it, you can.  Let me know if I can help in any way, seriously, even little WR errands or calls or whatever.  Hang in there babe!

• Options
    MyeMye
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sending some vibes you way....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards