New Jersey

Share you RAIN idea

So I  heard some cute things,so that brides feel better if it rains on our wedding days,here is a couple of mine...share yours!

Rainboots under wedding gown make for a cute picture
Pictures with black/white and or wedding party color umbrellas are cool
Collect rain in a bottle to use for baby's christening in the future
Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
My Ovulation Chart
|| Ovulation Tracker

Re: Share you RAIN idea

• edited December 2011
    Some of my favorite "rain" pictures...

~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE the reflection pics!!!!! Didn't even think of that!
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in april so "april showers" is the first thing people think to tell me! However I decided to buy the bridesmaids all matching umbrellas. I figure either it will ward off the rain and we won't need them or if it rains anyway....I'll have adorable rain pics!
  • edited December 2011
    I really love the second picture!  I haven't done step one of actual planning for my wedding, but once I get there I will def. keep these pics in mind.  Thank you so much!
  • smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw someone on here that purchase a huge basket with umbrellas for every 2 guests. It cost a ton but was a very cute idea and I'm sure would have made for great pictures had it rained.
    Anniversary Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards