New Jersey
Options

Song to walk down the aisle

What are you ladies walking down the aisle to?

Also - are you using that same song when the bridesmaids/groomsmen walk down the aisle?

I'm thinking of "If you're not the one" by Daniel Bennigfield - but ...can my b-maids walk down to that too or should we use two different songs?

Re: Song to walk down the aisle

• Options
    Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am walking down to Cannon in D.  BM and Parents Some Dejesus song. I dont know the name bc my hs friend is playing the piano and he picked that one.  We will be exiting to I swear by all for one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cannon in D- and my BMs walked into the same song.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My BM walked into Angel - Jack Johnson
    I walked into - All I want is you - U2
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Both me and my bridesmaids walked down to a guitarist playing You and Me by Lifehouse, my guitartist made sure I started to walk down at a certain point.
  • Options
    VanessaB24VanessaB24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm walking to j.s bach - air on the g- string and bms are walking to canon in d.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm walking in to At Last by Etta James, my bridal party is walking in to Arioso by Bach.
    My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 4/10, Dx: MFI IVF planned for April/May
  • Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used instrumental versions of Stolen (Dashboard Confessional) for BMs and Clocks (Coldplay) for me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    his parents and my mom walked down to The wedding song by Kenny G

my wedding party- groom/minister, groomsmen, and bridesmaids all walked down to Feels like Home by Chantal Kreviazuk (from how to lose a guy in 10days). 

I walked down to Cannon in D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My bridal party and I will walk down to an "All I Want is You" done by Vitamin String Quartet.  I figure the song is long enough for 5 BM's and myself.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 164 Invited so far! image 53 Are ready to party!
    image 10 Will be missing out image 101 Are MIA
  • Options
    DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was very traditional and walked down to "Here Comes the Bride."  My BM's walked down to "Cannon in D."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bridesmaids walked down to 'Your so cool' from the True Romance soundtrack and I walked down to 'Can't Help Falling in Love With You' done instrumental by the Vitamin String Quartet
  • Options
    TrishnCraigTrishnCraig member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am walking down to What a Wonderful World... its my dad's favorite song, and I have not decided on the bridesmaids. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I walked down to What a Wonderful World also.  I liked having a different song than the BM's.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My sister walked down the aisle to Trumpet Voluntary and the Bridal party was Cannon in D. (I think) They're pretty traditional and formal though and not like "If You're not the one", but just wanted to share.
    image Tuffy
    RIP Little Man October 15, 1995 - June 1, 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards