New Jersey
Options

Has Anyone Used Connie Reimer for Flowers??

She came highly recommended by a friend of a friend, but I haven't been able to find any reviews.  I tried searching this board several times, but I can't get the search function to work properly.
Photobucket

Re: Has Anyone Used Connie Reimer for Flowers??

• Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't see her mentioned as much as she used to be, but I swear that back in time a bit 50% of NJ Knotties (the 50% who didn't use Yumila from Metropolitan Plant Exchange) used her.  I never read a complaint.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto uppereast...she was super popular here...you don't hear her name too much anymore, but you don't really hear anyones name since this place is so slow!
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    starzbu23starzbu23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Connie and loved her and my flowers. She works with you on your budget and listens to exact what you want.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Connie for our May 1st wedding & I loved her from the first appointment.

I do have a review in my bio; I hope it's helpful.

I would book her again in a heartbeat & flowers were actually vey important to me though, at the same time,  I didn't want to spend an outrageous amount of money on them.

I loved the final productis: boutennieres, bouquets, centerpieces, even cake flowers.
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

• Options
    jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad I asked here!  Thanks everyone, I'll give her a call and try to see her next week.  Jaytee, I feel the same way, I love flowers are they are mportant to me, but with 20 centerpieces, I don't want to spend $5k on flowers. I've heard she does a great job with a reasonable budget.  Thanks again!!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love her and the flowers,  They were beautiful.  She did a fantastic job.  My junior bridesmaid left her flowers at my house and they were alive for a good 3 weeks after my wedding.  I would use her again if I ever need flowers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Connie did a gorgeous job on my flowers.  She's a pleasure to work with and can work with any budget.  she really wants to make her brides/grooms happy and is great at brainstorming bouquet and centerpiece ideas. 

DH and I wanted a pink palette for our flowers.  My bouquet and my bridal party bouquets ranged from cream to pale pink.  But it was the centerpieces that were spectacular. They were low dome in style and had a stunning range of pink roses from pale to a deep fuschia with some purple stock here and there.  Our guests couldn't stop saying how wowed they were by the flowers and all of them were taken by the end of the night.

I know you'll have a great time with Connie!
  • Options
    tvlirenetvlirene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Jen,  I love Connie!  She had a vision for our DW and she supplied us with all the decorations (center pieces, fabric, lights) and we brought it down to Jamaica with us.  She is very passionate about what she does :)
  • Options
    lcimeralcimera member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    From an old knottie just popping on......I used Connie and loved her so much.  She did an amazing job on my flowers and center pieces. I had 20+ high center pieces..all roses and everything was under 5K. She is also a wonderful women also. GL

**the new version of the nest ate my pictures and I can't get them back again***
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks  again for the info.  I left her a message.  I can't wait to meet with her!!

The 5K was a little tongue in cheek.  I already got a quote for $3600 for everything and I liked the things we came up with.  I just wasn't really wowed.  

I've been up since 4:30.  I think I want to go to bed!!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm meeting with her on Tuesday.  I can't wait.  She sounded so nice on the phone.  Anyone want me to tell her hi? :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with Connie and everyone was right on- I loved her, she was great and I gave her a deposit.  I'm so excited!!!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards