New Jersey
Options

The Knot @ NASDAQ

Check me out, helping the Knot ring the closing bell at NASDAQ yesterday:

http://www.facebook.com/KtothePnowF?ref=name#/pages/NASDAQ-OMX/108167527653?ref=ts
= this is the video of the last 2 minutes before the bell gets pushed; here are a couple photos from before that

Re: The Knot @ NASDAQ

• Options
    edited December 2011

did you realize ur wedding dress has been worn in 3 states lol - ur awesome!! ill ck the video out later! :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    lmao - that's so funny Cher I didn't even realize that - I was saying yesterday how great it's been to be able to wear it 3 times but you're right NY, NJ and PA - I'm so worldly hahahaa
  • Options
    alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    very cool!  holyshit that's a long time to clap...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I watched that on facebook yesterday after seeing your post.  You poor girls just stood there and clapped for like 800 minutes. haha. Very cool though.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It was 2 minutes exactly - but yes it felt like 800 minutes that's for sure
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh and I told the "knot gods" how TK2.0 suxxx and everyone left because of it, lol
  • Options
    alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    lol good for you... like they care.  they'll just wait for the new batch (speaking of which, holidays are coming: christmas, new years, vday... how many newbies will pop up shortly?) of newly engaged naive girls to come along and never know the difference. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    exactamundo
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    why did you do this? they called and asked?  either way, very cool :)
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

They had a post on here a couple weeks ago for literally 2 minutes and then it was deleted, asking if you were interested to email your name/contact and a picture of yourself in your dress so I did and they emailed me back

btw D - I didn't realize you were so far along!!! I just saw your ticker 98 days to go, wow! time flies huh

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Very cool, but what the hell was wrong with the chick on the far left? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She's the editor of the knot blog...sort of an "off beat bride" so it was funny that they put her in a huge poofy princess gown
    anywho...what was wrong with her...I didn't even notice?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards