New Jersey
Options

NWR: Bloomfield Pet Sitter

HI.  I was wondering if anyone could recommend a pet sitter in the Bloomfield area.  Just looking for someone who can come in once a day and feed/check in on the cat when we're on vacation.  Any recommendations would be great!!

Re: NWR: Bloomfield Pet Sitter

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont have one for Bloomfield but I would check your local vets office.  Many of the nurses at my office also pet sit on the side. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agree with ffbride.  That's how we found our pet sitter (the vet techs at our vet also do pet sitting).  But even if they don't, I would trust your vet to recommend someone reputable.
  • Options
    JulepheniaJulephenia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL, I was going to say maybe some of us could do it!

However, the vet idea is best. That way, just in case, you have someone checking on the pet that knows what to do.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!

Speaking of vets... does anyone have one they recommend for cats in the Bloomfield/Montclair area?  I just moved up here in October, but she's due for her check-up in July, so I need to find a vet up here!!
  • Options
    hcer0708hcer0708 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_nwr-bloomfield-pet-sitter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:c980685f-a36f-461b-b2bd-940433e7c2d7Post:2769da14-b10b-42dc-bdf3-7c202969fe68">Re: NWR: Bloomfield Pet Sitter</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks everyone! Speaking of vets... does anyone have one they recommend for cats in the Bloomfield/Montclair area?  I just moved up here in October, but she's due for her check-up in July, so I need to find a vet up here!!
    Posted by Butterstick[/QUOTE]

There is Dr. Cameron in Montclair on Bloomfield Ave. My boss takes his dogs there and likes them.  I go to The Dog Cat and Bird clinic in Nutley. I have always had a good experince with them. Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards