New Jersey
Options

OOT bags

I think we've done this a bunch of times - but I'll pay attention this time, I swear!!

What are/did you guys put in OOT bags?  Mines on a beach so any beachy suggestions, appreciated!

Re: OOT bags

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any beachy suggestions but this is what I did...

brownie/chocolate chip muffin bites, pretzel sticks, giardelli (sp) chocolate, Advil, water, life safer mints, and little bottles of anti-bacterial hand gel.
  • Options
    felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is also on a beach.  I am putting water bottles, aspirin, granola bars, mints.  I thought about doing some beachy items, but couldn't think of anything that people would really want.  I got my gift bags made at finestationary dot com.  
  • Options
    DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my friend bought cheap beach pails from the dollar store and put the items in them.  Her favors were also homemade chocolates that were shaped like shells.  She put them in baggies filled with brown sugar, so it looked like sand. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing granola bars, pretzels, water, gum/mints and possibly a candy. My FI's cousin did a beach theme and their bags were so cute! They had tropical flavor chap stick, little travel size bottles of sunscreen, small bags of popcorn that came in bags that you would get on the boardwalk and a few pieces of salt water taffy. HTH
  • Options
    felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    demarcosjd I like the idea of the salt water taffy and sunscreen, thats really cute.  Also I love your picture, what a cute couple you guys are.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Felicia220, thank you :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_oot-bags-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:cc8aff29-59ed-4e00-bcea-96c45b3f3f85Post:c06e9e2c-784c-47d7-bde5-b2d0e3a37408">Re: OOT bags</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't have any beachy suggestions but this is what I did... <strong>brownie/chocolate chip muffin bites</strong>, pretzel sticks, giardelli (sp) chocolate, Advil, water, life safer mints, and little bottles of anti-bacterial hand gel.
    Posted by cherylanddan0706[/QUOTE]

Funny story about those Cheryl: I was talking to my mom about OOT bags and she asked me what goes in them.  I was listing things that were in yours and when I said brownie bites, Mike's head snapped at attention and was like, "We got brownie bites? I didn't see them."  It was only then that I realized I had eaten them like a pig before he even had seen the bag itself.  *oink oink*
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahahaha, awe Mikey...I'll give him a box of brownie bites :) Brownie Bites Rock, they are my fav! (I didn't make myself a bag though lol)
  • Options
    Heater020780Heater020780 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to the dollar store and bought plastic sand buckets in my wedding colors and filled them with 2 mini bottles of water, 2 cans of soda, chips, granola bar, travel size advil and some chocolate(all of the blue wrappers from the Easter Candy that I excluded from my candy buffet)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What about a beach towel or some sunscreen?
  • Options
    chica368chica368 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    great ideas guys!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

In our OOT bags we put:

Water bottles (with custom labels)
    Mints
    Packs of gum
    Tissues