New Jersey
Options

AW: Hair & Makeup Trial (PIP)

I had my hair and makeup trial with Michelle LoConte on Thursday. I was really happy with the results and she was so super nice. Here are the pics!

I'm not used to wearing makeup all that often but I thought the airbrush looked really good. Thoughts?

Anniversary Photobucket

Re: AW: Hair & Makeup Trial (PIP)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Finally! haha. I love the hair (did she have veils for you to try it with?). the makeup... I don't know. Did you have false lashes on? If not, I would add that to add some umph. And I think you need some more color in your cheeks- so add some blush, but overall it looks very very nice!
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think you need more color for your eyes...other than that, everything looks nice.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nice!  I would do a different shade of lipstick.
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty.  I think I would just slightly change the angle of the front sweep of hair.  Maybe make a deeper part?
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your hair I think looks great! The makeup, I feel like all the other girls who commented on mine - I feel like their could be more!
  • Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was so afraid of looking like a clown I kept saying to keep it natural, but I definitley agree with you all that I need a bit more makeup. Thanks ladies!
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the hair I think the back is really pretty!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The hair looks great. The makeup looks like everyday makeup? The airbrush looks great because it doesnt look like you have a lot on but either the eyes, cheeks or lips (not all 3) need to stand out a little more..... 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love your hair! That's very similar to how I want mine. I agree that your makeup should be a little more dramatic.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    JulepheniaJulephenia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the hair!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards