New Jersey
Options

*cheryl*

I'm at work right now...what's your excuse!! Why the heck are you up so early on a Saturday...posting @ 5:30am :)
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: *cheryl*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    haha, I passed out on the couch at like 830/900 reading a book, and slept through the the night (MH doesn't like to move me when I fall asleep I'm a mean waker upper haha)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha...okay, fair enough :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did want to go out first thing this morning but my car is still stuck in the snow, so MH has to dig it out because I almost broke the shovel in anger, he's so lucky to have me haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL...This has been a week from hell for me @ work, and my fiance has taken the brunt of the attitude for it (poor thing).  We live in an apt and you have to walk outside to get to our garage, but they hadn't shoveld our 18" yet, so Thurs. morn, he got up @ 5:30 to shovel a path as I walked behind him so I could get to my car...if I was outside...he definitly would have been shoveling out my car as well :)

I would have been too pissed off and probably would have just driven my 4 wheel drive right threw it all haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha, its two fricken tires that are stuck the car won't even move.  I carpool and it happened to not be my week so I got lucky, now I'm pissed, I ran out of my kurieg pods this morning so I had to take his truck to the store which I hate driving.  I'm itching to leave the house already!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh your new sig picture is gorgeous!

I'm definitely done with all this snow...and we're supposed to get more on Monday?!
    Geezzz...slept on the couch...up @ 5...no coffee...and now getting antsy being stuck inside...tough way to start the weekend! LOL...altho still better then my having to be @ work @ 5 on a Saturday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! It's actually my thank you proof from my photographer, he's awesome! :)

Yea the morning started badly, but your morning is worse  I could never be at work that early! I just want to go shopping, got a 30% off coupon from Kohls (never get 30!) the little things in life.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo!!! I love Kohls, I just got a 20% off (time for new sneakers!).  Kind of annoys me tho, it just goes to show you how ridiculously marked-up everything is normally if they can afford to give those coupons every week, have sales all the time, and that $10 back for each $50...I do soo much of my X-Mas shopping there, get my receipt and it's like, "you saved $325"...

Who was your photographer...that's the "photojournalistic" (??) style we're looking for.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea, I had the same thing with Christmas shopping!  I did make like 100 bucks in kohls cash by the end! :)

photographer is sean patrick photography, he was amazing, from personality to his work that he does on albums and pictures.  I'm clueless on the styles so I am not sure his style, but if you want I can send you the link to our proofs via PM.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love that! I don't know if I know how to use the PM thingy..can you email me?
    Wagdiana@gmail.com

We're looking at Artist European Photography so far.  We didn't meet with them yet, but we LOVE their style, altho I have a feeling, and based on what I read, that they are in the $4500+ range...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sending you info now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards