New Jersey

I Can't Stop Stalking...

It's sad I keep checking me registries. I told myself when the time got closer I would stop and now I can't! Within the past week a few things were purchased. One of my BM's slipped when we were out to dinner months ago and said something about my shower being in April so I am assuming that's when it will be but who knows.

Re: I Can't Stop Stalking...

• edited December 2011
    Welcome to Registry Stalkers (not so) Anonymous. We are a very welcoming crowd.
    *~allie~*

• Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_cant-stop-stalking?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:d039cc65-081f-423b-a648-a917f04a91dcPost:038fd0eb-72cc-4c3a-b8b7-f89fd2248ce6">Re: I Can't Stop Stalking...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome to Registry Stalkers (not so) Anonymous. We are a very welcoming crowd.
    Posted by akmackay[/QUOTE]

LOL yes, we are!  OP, you will be stalking that registry day and night!

Now that my shower is over, I don't know what to stalk anymore... I guess my mailbox.
  • edited December 2011
    I check mine ~5 times a day... is that bad? I get SO flippin excited when something is fulfilled!
  • edited December 2011
    I know... once the shower is over it loses it's touch. I still do check it, but not five times a day haha- and now that the invites are out I can stalk the registries AND the mailbox. Watch out!
    *~allie~*

• Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I stalk the mailbox now that my shower is done. I still check my registries once a day though :) Just in case! RS (not so) A is a fantastic group of crazy ppl though!
  • nml2000nml2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank God! I thought I was the only one! I just got my invites in the mail. I hadn't even considered stalking the mailbox! I love it! A whole new obsession!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards