New Jersey
Options

Wedding Venues in South Jersey??

Hello All!!

I recently got engaged in July.  My fiance and I have been searching for the perfect venue.  We've been looking mainly in North Jersey, and the prices dont seem to go any lower than $115 pp before tax and gratuity. So we want to look elsewhere to see if there's any change in the prices.
We have a minimum of 180 guests, aiming for Friday evening in August 2012, and would like to find a place that charges maximum $110 pp before tax and gratuity.
Help!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Venues in South Jersey??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!

I don't know too many venues in South Jersey but they are a lot of girls who got married down the shore so I'm sure they can help. Did you look into The Manor, Mayfair Farms or The Atrium in West Orange? I believe those places are around your price range.

Good luck and happy planning! =)
  • Options
    Nikki83185Nikki83185 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at The English Manor in Ocean, NJ...we are paying $122 INCLUDING  tax and gratuity...we have beed working with Nancy Bradley shes been great

check it out

TheEnglishmanor.com

good luck :)
  • Options
    MandiCateMandiCate member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I am a South Jersey native...but haven't done any wedding research there, other than the shore. Have you tried posting on the SJ board (this one is Central/North).  There are very reasonable places in South Jersey and I am sure those girls would be very helpful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Crystal Point Yacht Club- For a Friday in August it would be under $100 pp before tax and gratuity depending on your meal choice.
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks soo much ladies!
    I actually looked at all 3 of those places in West Orange and couldnt believe the difference in price of those places compared to the others I've seen, which is what started me on venturing out more central/sout jersey rather than just norh.
    I'll definitely lbe checking out all the ones mentioned, and will re-post this message in the South Jersey Board for more help. Thanks again!! =]

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Merion in Cinnaminson.   You can probably get what you're looking for - they are very reasonably priced, and their weddings are definitely in the style of North Jersey (big cocktail hour, dessert hour, marbles staircases...) with South Jersey prices.  There are a lot of girls on the South Jersey board who are having their weddings there, so you can definitely get a lot of feedback on it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Crystal Ballroom at the Radisson Hotel in Freehold - their starting rate on a Friday is $109 (including gratuity).
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards