New Jersey
Options

First 4 RSVP's came back yesterday!!!!

All yes's! Sooo excited!
Mailbox stalking is even more fun than registry stalking!
BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Being married is a real thriller! =)

Re: First 4 RSVP's came back yesterday!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Yey! So much fun!

Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww great! Keep em coming!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha it is, but it's also more frustrating. just remember, all the yes's come first, don't freak out that you will have too many people. then the no's come and you think you won't have enough. then you call those slackers who didn't rsvp and get more yes's/no's and it all works out. and if not, i'm all for going to a wedding at channel club that i'm not being pulled in a million directions at :-)
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_first-4-rsvps-came-back-yesterday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:d23bee82-1371-4345-b120-064ba9692953Post:ca3917a8-756a-4491-8582-eef7e956731d">Re: First 4 RSVP's came back yesterday!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]haha it is, but it's also more frustrating. just remember, all the yes's come first, don't freak out that you will have too many people. then the no's come and you think you won't have enough. then you call those slackers who didn't rsvp and get more yes's/no's and it all works out. and if not, i'm all for going to a wedding at channel club that i'm not being pulled in a million directions at :-)
    Posted by akmackay[/QUOTE]

<font color="#1b6e9c">LOL ~ you got it Allie!!!
    I am ALL about making a Knottie table if we don't meet the minimum.... it's 120 so keep an eye on my ticker! LOL</font>
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Lucky you!!  My parents are hosting and very traditional, so when we send ours out the responses will be mailed to them.  I have a feleing I'll be calling them every afternoon once the invites are mailed and they start getting responses!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yey! Happy stalking!
    image Tuffy
    RIP Little Man October 15, 1995 - June 1, 2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Me too, Butterstick!  My responses are going to my parents house.  I have made them swear to keep them all neatly together in a shoe box in the order the arrive so I can go there weekly and go through them.  I told them they can not open them!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY Heather!!!!!! So exciting! I'm so there if you do a knottie table! =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A ton more came today!!!!
    Jen you know you'd be at the top of the list for a knottie table!!!
    =)
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_first-4-rsvps-came-back-yesterday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:d23bee82-1371-4345-b120-064ba9692953Post:6c3434e1-0c20-4de4-817f-6a044ad5608e">Re: First 4 RSVP's came back yesterday!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]A ton more came today!!!! Jen you know you'd be at the top of the list for a knottie table!!! =)
    Posted by Heather822[/QUOTE]

AWWWW!!!!! ::blushing::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards