New Jersey
Options

Table Runners buy/rent/reused-Suggestions

Hi All!

I am looking to spice up my tables at the Primavera but I don't want to do full bordeaux (wine color) table clothes since I don't want to make it so dark.  I was thinking of doing runners in bordeaux with silver my other color or something with a pattern in those colors .  I am not sure if anyone has any that they used at their wedding for rent/buy etc.  Or does anyone know of a place that I can get nice fabric or rent runners from somewhere. 

My centerpieces are going to be three square glass containers; 1 on each end witha spider mum and the middle with have hydrengea bunchs with votives mixed in. Not sure of color yet but this gives everyone an idea of the look I am going for, modern but not super modern. 

Any suggestions  Cool

Re: Table Runners buy/rent/reused-Suggestions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know of any companies that have these because I'm getting all of my linens through my venue.

Two places you might try though:

1. Trash-to-Treasure Board on the nest.  You might be lucky to find another bride selling exactly what you need.

2. Place this request on the DIY board or the Budget Weddings board -- they may have suggestions of online places that you can purchase them or give you ideas on how you can make them yourself.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you (or your Mom) are able to use a sewing machine, it'll probably be easy and most cost effective to make them yourself.  Go to a fabric store and you'll be able to pick out an exact fabric you love. I don't have any suggestions for fabric stores though.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    RebeccaW2010RebeccaW2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the good ideas ladies, I will check those out.

MS-from my post about the guest list issues. My FI worked it all out, the extra people are not invited and they also offered to help my FI and I pay for all the things we are paying for (everything but the reception) he really worked his magic!!! Laughing
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got our table runners through our florist.  I'd ask yours.  I think they were about $25 per table
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I've heard that some people have used chair sashes as table runners - they are the same size as runners but cost less to rent.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, that's great!  I'm glad that it all worked out.  I'm from a very small family so when I hear immdeiate family, I think 10 people, LOL.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting my linens from Cloth Connection and they are great to work with!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my runners but they were just one color, turquoise, from efavormart.com, they aren't the best best quality but did the job.  Cheap too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards