New Jersey
Options

Where did you stay

the night before the wedding? I was going to stay home with FI but one of my bridesmaid suggested I stay with her.

Re: Where did you stay

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I stayed in the hotel. So did Mike. We stayed in seperate rooms. He stayed alone, I had my two single BMs stay with me, rather then them spending money on a room too.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Same as Chelsea. It was kind of fun that way.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I stayed at my parents house and he stayed at our house with his brother
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm staying at my parents house and he is staying at the hotel. Our appartment is only 20min from where we are staying but we decided staying seperate was the "traditional" think to do and its just easier for him to be in the hotel where his family and the groom's men are.
  • Options
    lovbulldgslovbulldgs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are both staying at the hotel where our wedding is taking place but in different rooms.   He will stay with his best friend and my sister will stay with me.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Staying at my parents house, he will be either at our house or his parents house. staying with tradition on this one
    *~allie~*

• Options
    grace_anngrace_ann member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I will be at my parents and he will be at his parents
  • Options
    leah2bleah2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were planning on staying together, same room. 
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We were in the same hotel but different rooms.  He was with his parents and I had a two bed/2 bath room for some of my bridesmaids, my mom and me.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Same hotel, different rooms.

My mom & I had an adjoining suite with an OOT bridesmaid & her family; it was a fun night.
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

• Options
    acablitasacablitas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm staying in a hotel in the city with my family.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stayed at the hotel with my best friend, my sis mom niece came early in the morning.  Dan stayed at his brothers...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stayed at my Mom's house and he stayed at our apartment.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I stayed at the hotel with the rest of my family...he stayed at his parents.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    dmoney79dmoney79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

i stayed at my parents (i technically hadn't moved out yet anyway) and he wanted to stay at our house, but he ended up staying at his folks (good thing, cuz if he were at our house by himself, he probably wouldn't have gotten up in time)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kathymariekathymarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I stayed at home (my dad's house) by myself. I didn't want a big ole slumber party cluster, just wanted to get into bed with my zit cream and watch the Golden Girls in peace.

DH stayed at the hotel with his brother.
    Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We stayed in a hotel room near the venue, since it wasn't near anyone's home.  We got up, went to breakfast and then decorated the hall.  At that point, he left and we didn't see each other until the ceremony.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This is where i get emotional, more than anything I would have loved to be in my old home w/ mom, but thats not possible.
    so I think I will stay with my bridesmaids who is one of my best friends.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I stayed at my Mom's house with 3 of my bridesmaids and he stayed at our apartment with our best man.
  • Options
    dandb925dandb925 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Karma, I think that's the right thing to do. I'm so sorry you don't have your mom there with you, but she will be in spirit.

I'm staying at home (my parents' house) and he's staying at a hotel close to the venue.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I stayed at my MOH's house.  I would have stayed at my mom's but with my grandmother and her onsent of Alzheimer's/Dementia and night wakings, I didn't want to wake up grumpy and unrested on my (our!) wedding day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I stayed at my parent's house (which was were I was getting ready teh morning of the wedding)... DH stayed at our house. 
  • Options
    jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm staying at the hotel with one of my BMs and FI is staying at our house.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I stayed in the hotel with my 2 MOH's.  We had one of the most fun, memorable nights!! MH stayed in the hotel with his best man.  I liked not being with him the night before.  It added more excitement to the next morning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we stayed in seperate rooms at the hotel - he was in a regular room and i was in our suite...we said goodbye after the rehearsal dinner.

I stayed w/ my BMs during the night but my mom stayed in my room w/ me - in the morning mike woke up at like 5am and we snuck and went down for breakfast together and then said goodbye again....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i stayed in a hotel room with my mom.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll most likely stay at my parents house in my old bedroom...Maybe have a couple of my girls stay with me....He will stay at our house.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards