New Jersey
Options

I just went out to lunch...

And was bombarded by TV cameras in Times Square. All wanting me to talk about Tiger Woods. I can't watch his press conference at work... who watched it? Thoughts on Tiger?
*~allie~*

Re: I just went out to lunch...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    its on cnn.com

im sure some other sites have it up - i cant watch it at work but i set my DVR for it lol

i dont care about him anymore - but i figure id watch it like the rest of the world
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not planning to watch it. I think he's full of BS.

Tara & Jose 10.17.10
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly I don't give a F.  Why is this so important? His marital problems or creepin ways has nothing to do with how he plays golf except as a "celebrity".  Being that I don't follow golf, I really don't care.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't watch it and I'm not planning to. I could care less. I think he acted like a scumbag and I'm very sorry for his wife and little children. On the other hand I do not understand the concept of public apologies. I do not know him and never will, so the fact that he is "apolgizing" to the world at large seems very disingenuous. The people who are owed his regret are his family. Just my opinion.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    His PR team made him apologize, he's a scumbag and he doesn't deserve any air time.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ok.. just watched it on CNN... he's so full of sh!t
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh I can't help but admit I read the transcript.  It was sooo pre-wrriten. He is selfish and a pig and I can not understand why his wife is still with him. He is also selfish because to give the speech before a big golf tourney? Way to take the limelight away from everyone else
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i agree w/ you all - he is a piece of shyt -and im sure after watching his speech tonight, ill feel the same way....
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agree with the others -- total B.S.  I did something bad, I disappointed a lot of people, it is between me and my wife, respect our privacy, blah blah blah.

He did admit to being in therapy for 45 days. 
  • Options
    leah2bleah2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ya, it was totally Tiger style - completed controlled to his liking.  However, I love to play golf, and I still am looking forward to watching him play as he is just an unbeleiveable golfer.  I always used to like to see him win because it is so interesting to me to witness "greatness" at something.  I do feel a bit soured on him though. I'll probably stick with my buddy Phil Mickelson from now on.

• Options
    LolyalyssaLolyalyssa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

If you are going to do a public apology at least pretend to be speaking from the heart and be sincere.  The scripting made it worse.

• Options
    acablitasacablitas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was playing in the cafeteria.  They don't put the sound on during lunch time, so I just read the blurbs at the bottom of the screen.  

I really don't have any comments on it.  Just hoping they handle it in the best way they can and handle it out of the public eye.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards