New Jersey
Options

I am having a moment

like OMG I am getting married, in 27 days. Two years ago never thought I would be here. I am excited and kinda sad all the planning will be over. The last year and a half has been filled with ups and downs and I am looking forward to marriage and a family with FI.

Thanks for listening
Laughing

Re: I am having a moment

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats that is so exciting! I think I will be the same way with mixed emotions. I want to get to the week before and just stay there. I'll be sad when it's all over! Enjoy these last few days! Are you pretty set with everything or do you have things left to do?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_am-having-moment?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:d77cd4b0-261a-4252-8990-cb3370d9d78bPost:7335e738-9a6a-403a-80a7-7a0db7c5d260">Re: I am having a moment</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats that is so exciting! I think I will be the same way with mixed emotions. I want to get to the week before and just stay there. I'll be sad when it's all over! Enjoy these last few days! Are you pretty set with everything or do you have things left to do?
    Posted by backyardbride2010[/QUOTE]

I can promise you you won't get to the week before and just want to stay there....haha.  That's the worst week of it all I think.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are pretty busy, have to meet and finalize with three more vendors, two more dance lessons, hair trial, 2nd makeup trial and get marriage cert. I have to meet with the priest one more time as well. We pretty much have something almost every night of the week for the next 2 1/2 weeks.
    Placecards, donations, menus, programs are all being printed for us. Guest list is finalized, had to track down people which was a pain.
    Oh I have to put together the little bags of jordan almonds too.
  • Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_am-having-moment?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:d77cd4b0-261a-4252-8990-cb3370d9d78bPost:2bd4b940-fb1a-41f0-98b6-94c18f56490c">Re: I am having a moment</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I am having a moment : I can promise you you won't get to the week before and just want to stay there....haha.  That's the worst week of it all I think.
    Posted by cvl105[/QUOTE]

Ahahahha so true!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Karma, I am totally with you. I am about 33 days out, and I feel like I have an appointment every day
    imageAnniversary Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so excited for you guys! I can't imagine having under 30 days to go! But than again I can't believe that my ticker says 6 months.....time FLIES!
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards