New Jersey
Options

Hair & Makeup trial, Bridal Shower..

And tomorrow we go choose our menu!! I can't believe how quickly this is happening!!!

My bridal shower was yesterday, received a ton of stuff an had so much fun :)

Last Thursday had makeup trial with Evelyn ABanto and hair trial with Michelle Lo Conte. I was very happy! :) Michelle hasn't sent the digital proofs yet, so all I have is crappy cell phone pics but I'll post the links just to give you all an idea!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c194/MSwensen/hairmakeup2.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c194/MSwensen/hairmakeup.jpg

Re: Hair & Makeup trial, Bridal Shower..

• Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    From what I can see the makeup looks very pretty.  I literally didn't realize it was your hair trial too though until I read the title of this post.  It's pretty, but a tad casual.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    viviannacviviannac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The makeup looks pretty.  Its hard to appreciate the hair from the cell phone pics, I'll wait to see the digital pics to comment on the hair. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think  they both look great!  I love that hair style. Wish mine was longer.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh how exciting...and the makeup is beautiful.  I'm with tiff though and I didn't realize that you had the hair trial too until I read her comment.  Maybe better pictures will help. :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • Options
    ChloeMarieChloeMarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Danes it's not all my hair, she added a few extensions!!
     :) Also I ordered a beautiful Swarovski crystal hair barrette but as of trial time it hadnt arrived. So that will definitely jazz the hair up

This was my second trial with Evelyn. I loved the first one but wanted to go darker on the eyes so I thought the best time for a second trial was the same day I had my hair trial. I will definitely post the pics when Michelle sends them
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really like the hair and makeup.  I am not a big fan up super updo's, so I like a more natural look for myself.  I think it looks great!  Congrats on shower too - mine was also this past weekend :)
  • Options
    ChloeMarieChloeMarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your shower kpetely !
  • Options
    lmcit23lmcit23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love your makeup but have to agree about the hair... reminds me of bridesmaid hair. just my opinion.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards