New Jersey
Options

What deodorant are you using for the wedding, is your

current everyday one good/strong enough?

Re: What deodorant are you using for the wedding, is your

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Secret Clinical Strength is the best deodorant I've ever used as it takes care of my sweaty pit issues, I don't get any of those white clumps in my pits, and it lasts forever.  However, if I hadn't discovered that deodorant prior to my wedding, I would have used any aerosol deodorant by Suave or Secret because they don't stain clothes and they don't leave the white clumps either. 

It's all a matter of trial and error and figuring out what works best for you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto. No deoderant balls for me on my wedding night. I use it all the time now.
  • Options
    cindyn9178cindyn9178 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_deodorant-using-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:d99af147-c51f-4783-ae37-29687a3ab82dPost:6a261673-8d19-4cc2-add5-6b8a75dff8be">Re: What deodorant are you using for the wedding, is your</a>:
    [QUOTE]Secret Clinical Strength is the best deodorant I've ever used as it takes care of my sweaty pit issues, I don't get any of those white clumps in my pits, and it lasts forever.  However, if I hadn't discovered that deodorant prior to my wedding, I would have used any aerosol deodorant by Suave or Secret because they don't stain clothes and they don't leave the white clumps either.  It's all a matter of trial and error and figuring out what works best for you.
    Posted by peaches178[/QUOTE]
    Ooh I'm going to try that Secret Clinical Strength! thx for the tip :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I third Secret Clinical Strength!  It's really the best.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It doesn't take care of my sweat issues, but it keeps things fresh all day.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yea just whatever u get bring with u so u can reapply if needed!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards