New Jersey
Options

O man....

There is definitely an animal in my house!  I hear him moving and scratching in between the ceiling and the upstairs floorboards.   We heard some scratching last week, had it checked and set some traps and hadn't heard it since.... now it sounds like its going nuts up there!  AHGHH and FI doesn't get home until 7:30!  I know its a stretch but im getting nervouse that the thing is going to get into the actually living area of the house some how!  I hear this is common but I've never dealt with such a thing!

Re: O man....

• Options
    yankees320yankees320 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh!  That would freak me the f out.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    edited December 2011

whatever you do, do not watch paranormal activity....OMG that would scare me to death.....and I saw that movie in September LOL

Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Did you ever find out what it was?

Also, do you have a cat or a dog that could maybe hunt it out? (Just be careful if you think it's something rabid.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards