New Jersey
Options

videographer question/help

A friend of mine told me about a videographer that chronicled not only the whole wedding, but added an engagement chapter and a honeymoon pictures chapter. SHe mentioned that the videographer took the couple down to pt pleasant to capture engagement shots, then did the wedding, then took pics from their honemoon. Does anyone know any companies that do this? She could not remember the name of the personThanks so much!

Re: videographer question/help

• Options
    rachaelb16rachaelb16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just received an email today from a place that does all of these services (bridal show gave out all of my info and now I'm getting bombarded).  Anyway the place is Creative Video Editing Films.  Check out their website, I really don't know anything about them other than what they sent me.
  • Options
    chica368chica368 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow! that was lucky for me! thanks so much for sharing! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Videoccassions. I remember when we met with them mentioning these options. We booked with them but didnt pick these options. I know the honemoon for a fact they do because during our first meeting he said they could put pictures from our honeymoon on the video.

http://www.videoccasions.com/index.php
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my videographer offers a "love story" montage which I guess you could also consider an engagement shoot.  I'm going to email some of our hm photos so they could be included with our video when we pick it up after hm.
     I'm using http://www.videotechstudio.org , William Rodriguez is the owner
  • Options
    Heater020780Heater020780 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rob Adams Video does all three as well. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think they all kind of do that if you want it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards