New Jersey
Options

*mbcdefg*

I saw in your bio the bracelet from whiteaisle. How is the quality? Were you happy with white aisle? I went on the website after seeing it and saw some cute things... just want to make sure they don't look as cheap as they are. Great prices. TIA!
*~allie~*

Re: *mbcdefg*

• Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I think it's pretty nice ... it's got elastic bands in it, so when you stretch it to put it on they're clearly visible, but they settle into place underneath once you get it on your wrist. And it's made up of about four individual pieces,"so they all have to sort of fall into place against the next one once it's settled on your wrist. So sometimes it doesn't line up totally exact, but that's something you wouldn't notice unless you were closely studying it.

The metal isn't too heavy. It's not "cheap-looking" but you can tell that it's a $12 bracelet when you see it up close, know what I mean? I think it's just fine. It looks pretty and it fits well.

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know exactly what you mean. I think I'll keep searching. Knowing me I'd be spending the whole day trying to line up the pieces to look right haha. Thanks!
    *~allie~*

• Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I don't mean to say that they don't line up at all ... they just don't "click" into place, so they shift a little bit, but IMO that doesn't make a difference.

If you're still interested in it, remind me tonight and I'll take a pic of it on my wrist.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards