New Jersey
Options

Unity Candle Holder

Who has had or is having one. Did anyone have a unique holder? I see so many on the web, but they just seem so outdated to me. My wedding is coming up and I can't seem to find a holder I like.

Re: Unity Candle Holder

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Does it have to be a unity candle holder?  Why not just find some candle holders that you like from Pottery Barn or Crate and Barrel or Target or wherever?  I agree that most of the unity candle holders look REALLY outdated or cheesy.  FI and I decided not to do one, but if we were we'd definitely use candle holders that we could use again in our house.
    image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought some at the last Waterford warehouse sale. It's a set and looks really cute- definitely something you could use after the wedding around the house and have it just look like candle holders. There's a sale going on now in Shrewsbury- or I might even sell mine after my wedding next week. Still deciding, but let me know if you're interested. 

MCaYoursTruelyUnityCandle.jpg

*~allie~*

• Options
    nml2000nml2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Allie! Let me know! That's really cute.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from lenox on sale with free personalization of our names and wedding date. My thinking is that mine set and holder will end u in our dining room after the wedding, so I wanted something that was nice and matched it :)
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My girls carried candles instead of bouquets and then three of them placed them on the altar for us to use as a unity candle (MOH's was taller so that was the middle one). The other two placed their candles on the organ as the memory candles.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards