New Jersey
Options

Officiant Question / Celia Milton

So we met with a few officiants over the past few days and we have (I think) settled on Celia Milton.  I was wondering if anyone has used her or if anyone has had any experience with her.

Also, she said she doesn't go to the rehearsal because she believes it's not really necessary to be there but she said she would go for an added charge.  Is this strange?  I am not sure if I really need her there (the ceremony is quite simple with only 1 ritual, nothing really to choreograph).  Do you guys think we should pay the extra money to have her there or can we get by without her at the rehersal?

TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Officiant Question / Celia Milton

• Options
    goaliegirlgoaliegirl member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    we didn't use her, but I just wanted to add that our officiant did not attend our rehearsal and it was fine.  We just went through where everyone was going to walk/stand and our banquet manager helped out with directing everyone.  No need for the officiant to be there especially if you have to pay extra!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's what i'm thinking too.  She said she would give some last minute instructions to my dad and I think it will be fine.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards