New Jersey
Options

Aww...Reviews!!.... :)

Hi girls! You all have helped me out in more ways than you can imagine and hopefully I can help some of you out with my own reviews! I really have to be biased right from the start and say that everyone we had worked up to their potential and made our Wedding Day the most amazing day ever!

Ocean Place Resort - A++- I have heard the horror stories from previous posts, but will have to disagree with them. We had Tara as our Wedding Coordinator and she took care of anything and everything we needed from start to finish. I do have to state that we did NOT have the Ceremony on the beach, only the reception was held at the hotel. The food was Incredible and the service was better than expected. We were lucky to have a gorgeous day and received so many compliments on the location and view from the Oceanport room that overlooked the ocean. There were no issues at all and I actually forgot that two other weddings were being held throughout the day in addition to mine.  When we took pictures out on the beach, the guests were very respectable and everyone congratulated us with a smile and were very pleasant to speak with.  Overall it was a very enjoyable and memorable experience and I do feel for others that were not able to share in that same feeling that we had. 

Flowerful Events-A+  Mike and Kristina were AWESOME!! Kristina helped us out everystep of the way! She outlined every detail in what our package was going to include and was always quick to respond when I had a question about something.  The flowers were beautiful and the centerpieces matched perfectly with our beach theme!  She worked with us on our budget when we met with her and Mike and they both were able to produce the most gorgeous arrangements that we could have ever imagined! 

Jim Murphy-Elite Entertainment-A+   He kept everyone out on the dancefloor from the introductions to the last dance!!  I even had some guests dancing through dinner and wanted to remind them to sit down and eat for the price we were paying for that meal....LOL   By meeting with him, he understood the couple we were and what type of music our families would enjoy.  He played a great selection that everybody could dance to.  The music was so good, that my husband's 84 year old Nana was out there fist pumping it up like she was at Bar-A!....LOL  He had a great personality and made us feel like he truly cared about our wedding and not just another "sale". 

J Paul Studios-A - The owner Jeff and his associate Nole were great to work with!  They got to the house on time and were very personable and professional!  I was so surprised when he actually showed me some of the pictures he took right there on his camera so I could get a preview of what they were going to come out like. It meant alot to me that he did this as, i have never seen any of my friends' photographers stop and show them some of their pictures when I was in their Wedding as a Bridesmaid. 

Denise (Makeup by Denise) A++ She was INCREDIBLE!!!! I actually felt really bad as I was running late from my hair appointment and made her wait at my house for a while before I got there and she was still smiling as I came in the door. I LOVED my makeup!!!! She did an amazing job and my makeup lasted all day long even in the warm weather. I received many compliments on how beautiful my makeup was and really excited about the way it looked.

Sue at Sanzio's Salon A + Sue has been my hair dresser for a while and she is Wonderful!! I actually pulled a "bridezilla" move and changed the way I wanted my hair last minute on her and she worked with me to make it the way I wanted it.  She did such a beautiful job and I absolutely LOVED the way my hair came out! With the makeup, I got soo many compliments and once my sister saw my hair wiht the veil, she started crying she was so happy and almost made me cry before the events even started.  

John from Elite Video Productions- A John was very professional and stayed behind the scenes where I forgot he was even there sometimes. My husband really enjoyed working with John before the Ceremony as he got mic-ed and spoke to him throughout the entire day to make sure everything was to our liking.  I did not speak with him as much as my husband did so I can't really say too much more for his review....lol

VEI Limo- A I believe our Limo driver's name was Herman and he was great! Got to each of the places my husband and I were getting ready at promptly and gave us the red carpet treatment the entire day.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Aww...Reviews!!.... :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards