New Jersey
Options

AWESOME make-up artist in North NJ

If anyone is looking for a graet, reasonably priced make up artist for their wedding, definitely check out "A Second Glance" in Rockaway NJ.  The owner did the make up for my sisters entire wedding party about a year ago and everyone loved her!  She is such a sweet girl,  did a fantastic job and listened to exactly what you wanted.  She just opened up her own place in Rockaway...I am getting married in July of 2011 and I just booked her.  She will travel to your house/hotel our you could go to her studio.  The number to A Second Glance is (862)- 209-4463.

Re: AWESOME make-up artist in North NJ

• Options
    edited December 2011
    HI and Welcome to the board!

The girls here are great, could you tell us a littlea bout your wedding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cheryl I'm getting that feeling as well...
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Here we go again.
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm usually a cynic, but I actually get a newbie who doesn't know that these things usually don't go well vibe rather than a vendor vibe, based on her prior posts.
  • Options
    jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    me too- unless she's a vendor who is smart enough to ask for recommendations and talk about her venue before the vendor-like post. :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_awesome-up-artist-north-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:e10e5c09-b5ad-4ac1-ab91-0fd6e7c553f0Post:08fef705-cc26-4869-9ce9-d4af0eef2786">Re: AWESOME make-up artist in North NJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm usually a cynic, but I actually get a newbie who doesn't know that these things usually don't go well vibe rather than a vendor vibe, based on her prior posts.
    Posted by uppereastgirl[/QUOTE]

exactly why I posted what I did...

considering she posted previously I am considering her a newbie...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Whoa!  Im definitely new on here and i obviously didn't know there were "rules" to the site. My apologies!  I apologize if I wasn't supposed to post anything about this place.  Im DEFINITELY NOT a vendor....just posting about her bc I think she does a fantastic job.... plain and simple!  Sorry for causing problems!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards