New Jersey

Kate Spade Outlet Sale

The other day I took a ride out to the Kate Spade outlet near my house to see if I could afford anything for my 'Maids. I had in mind to spend around $75-100 on each girl & maybe a little more for my MOH. I wasn't sure if I could get anything nice for that price but figured I'd try.

Well, I was so thrilled to see when I walked in the store that the already marked down bags were nearly all on sale for an additional 40% off! I picked out some really lovely bags for my girls and even averaged spending a little less than I had budgeted, but on bags that started out over $200.

Just a thought, if any of you are interested for either your girls or yourselves. You might have to call around to a few outlets to see if they have what you want but they ship for $5 total order.

Here's a link to the list of outlet stores: http://www.katespade.com/corp/index.jsp?page=outlets
Photobucket
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Kate Spade Outlet Sale

• mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Do you live in Monmouth County? I have only been to those outlets once, but was pretty successful.

Thanks for sharing!
    image Tuffy
    RIP Little Man October 15, 1995 - June 1, 2010
  • edited December 2011
    Actually I've never been to the Tinton Falls outlets; I don't live near there, but my best friend says they're awesome. I live nearer the outlets outside of Philly. There's also one for North Jersey girls up in Woodbury Commons.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards