New Jersey
Options

Limo or limo bus

I know it's late. But who did you use for limo service.  I think I might want a bus.
I know I know this question has been asked already, I just can't find anything right now.

Re: Limo or limo bus

• Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Santos Limo- we're using their Chryslery 300 limo but I went in their party buses at a bridal show and loved them. I highly recommend the company, very professional and very good rates.

http://www.santoslimousine.com/
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    edited December 2011
    First Class Limo (they were FANTASTIC!!!!)
  • Options
    chrissy31805chrissy31805 member
    edited December 2011
    first class limo. using the smaller party bus for 22 people. i wanted the party bus because i wanted to not be squished in a car (we have 14 in the wp) and i wanted to be able to dance and celebrate on our way from ceremony to picture taking and picture taking to reception. we are going to be in the bus for a while so why not make it roomy and fun?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we used a small "bus"...like a limo shuttle kinda...sooooo glad I did that. It was so roomy and so comfortable!

We used Limo Ride in Clifton and were VERY happy with them.  My driver was excellent...helped with my dress and held open the church door for me to walk down the aisle.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We were going to use a bus, but went with the hummer instead. Also using Santos Limo.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah that is why I want the limo bus-so everyone will have room.
    Thanks so much-will be looking into these companies.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chelsea would you happen to remember the pricing for your company?
  • Options
    RebeccaW2010RebeccaW2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    D & G Limo in Avenel.  We are going with the Infiniti QX54 or whatever its called
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    <p>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_limo-limo-bus?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:e77ac00b-4f15-4c10-894c-20c537528517Post:a57a9fcf-b79c-4343-8f9a-311f8b245301">Re: Limo or limo bus</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chelsea would you happen to remember the pricing for your company?
    Posted by love_jael[/QUOTE]

yup, we had it for a long time because we did pictures at a park prior to the ceremony and had a fairly large gap in between the ceremony at the church and the reception.  We had it for 6 hours and it cost us about $1,450 which included a $250 gratuity. I didn't tip on top of that, even though part of me thinks I should have because the driver really was great.</p>
    <p>If you go to their website and fill out a quote request, they'll email you a quote or call you with one. <a href="http://www.limoride.com/">www.limoride.com</a></p>
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards