New Jersey

The Manor in West Orange Question!

Hey Ladies!

I am getting married at the Manor in West Orange in Novemeber.  The hotel next store, is super convenient but the cheapest room is like $200 a night.  Has anyone blocked rooms at another hotel and were provided shuttle service.  I think it would be nice too to have an after party, but the wedding goes until midnight, so I don't know how many hotel bars are open past midnight.

If anyone can provide any input, it is very appreciated!

Thanks

Re: The Manor in West Orange Question!

• kozacskozacs member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    We got married down the road at the Atrium.  We used the Hilton Parsippany.  They provided shuttle service and great breakfast buffet the next morning for $109 per room.  I don't remember what time the bar closed though, maybe 1?
  • The Westminster. It is really nice and the rooms are reasonable. Also, they provide shuttles for the guests.
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ChobotChobot member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_the-manor-in-west-orange-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:e8e50977-8cda-4714-aa0e-5e4a29483407Post:66c132f0-75a9-4b32-8417-bcc05a4d56fc">Re: The Manor in West Orange Question!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Westminster. It is really nice and the rooms are reasonable. Also, they provide shuttles for the guests.
    Posted by Denise91980[/QUOTE]
    I am getting married at the Highlawn and we are using the Westminster and the Ramada down the road on rt. 10. Free shuttle and the rooms range from 79-109 bucks<span style="white-space:pre;" class="Apple-tab-span"> </span>~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards