New Jersey

Hoboken brides

Hi ladies, Does anyone have suggestions for bridal hair in/near hoboken or a stylist that travels? Thanks :

Re: Hoboken brides

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_hoboken-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:e90853c2-9158-4932-9f20-cd4490329fb7Post:69687457-5250-4909-b8f7-f8f5e4cd24c5">Hoboken brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies, Does anyone have suggestions for bridal hair in/near hoboken or a stylist that travels? Thanks :
    Posted by lsniscak[/QUOTE]

I used Ricky's Revolver Salon on 3rd and Washington.  I called literally every salon in Hoboken and they were the most reasonable- actually they were dirt cheap compared to other places.  They charged me $100 for hair and makeup with false eyelashes and $70 for each of my BMs.  Mom and Grandma with short hair were only $55.  They were very easy to work with and even opened up at 8:30 for me. The week before my wedding their MUA quit and they got the girl from their main store in NYC to come and do it.  Alyssa did my hair and Annie did my makeup.  I highly recommend them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards