New Jersey
Options

Bridgewater Manor... Last Minute Advice or Words of Wisdom

Hello All,
We will be having our FINAL meeting with Bridgewater Manor in a couple of weeks for our wedding on Aug. 18.

Any recent BM brides have some last minute advice for me.

Thanks so much...  27 days and counting....Surprised

Re: Bridgewater Manor... Last Minute Advice or Words of Wisdom

• Options
    We had our rehearsal dinner there and we were very happy but I do have to let you know about two things that I would mention in your final meeting. 

There were workers changing in the bathrooms while our event was going on. Totally not ok. So I would make sure they know you're not ok with that. 

Also, after we were finished eating (the event was still going on- slideshow, speeches, toasts, etc. ) the staff was eating in the main area from our buffet line. I thought that was very unprofessional. They should have taken it to the back. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I had my wedding reception there this past weekend and have nothing but good things to say about them and their service. My guests are still raving about the food. Request Hassan for your maitre d, he's an angel. If I had to find something to complain about it would be that my mom thinks they brought down some of the leftovers from the wedding upstairs when they were refreshing the food during the cocktail hour. I dont know how true that is, though. Good luck!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Thank you both for your words of wisdom.  I agree, staff changing in the bathroom is never appropriate.  They really should have an area for staff to change.

Oh boy, leftover appys aren't good.  I am sure my Mom would notice something like that too.

I am just more anxious hoping everyone will have a great time.  I know its our day, but having happy guests is important to.  And everyone keeps telling me how quickly the day goes by.

Congrats on your weddings.  And wishing you many years of happiness and love.
    Jennifer
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards