New Jersey

Invitation & Save the Date help!

I'm inviting around 100 guests. How much did you guys            spend? i know the fancier the more expensive but could anyone give me average prices & any reccomendations of where to get my invitations & save the dates? Thank you!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Invitation & Save the Date help!

• edited December 2011
    I used weddingpaperdivas.com for the std, did like 80 for 140.00 but I did one with a photo.
    I know a lot of girls use vistaprint too

My invitations I spent a lot more on but they came out beautiful
    I used http://www.hylandpaper.com/
    Melissa has been wonderful to work with
  • mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I used WeddingPaperDivas.com and spent around $300 for 125 invites and RSVP cards. Sign up for their e-mailing list because they're always running sales, and FREESHIP always gets you free shipping. Samples are $1 and I'd highly recommend ordering a sample first.

I didn't send out Save the Dates, but if I did I probably would've made something on Vistaprint.com.
  • edited December 2011
    I did my STD on weddingdivas as well, with a picture and spent about the same as Karma. I was so pleased with them and we got so many compliments.

I just ordered my invites from Jessica's Design shop on etsy. They're probably pricier than most but I love them, they're pocketfold invites and it will run me about $600 or so for 100 of them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards