New Jersey
Options

limo price shock

I started pricing out some limo companies today and was a little blown away by the prices. I did try Santos -- they are totally booked for my day. I tried Asher's in Springfield and DJs in Roselle Park. Anyone have some creative alternatives to suggest?? The price just seemed kind of outrageous for 3.5 hours of service. Ballpark $1700 for a classic Rolls and a stretch SUV (inc. tax and tip)

Re: limo price shock

• Options
    DMLJDMLJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have an 8 passenger and an excalibur car for 3.5 hrs for under 1000.  I'm using America's Best Limo co.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used a limo bus, so I'm not sure the price of limos with the company I used....but they were reasonable for what I used. Limo Ride in Clifton.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im using Santos- but my friends liked
    http://www.dg-limo.com/

Why not cut the Rolls- I did- we would rather be with the group anyway.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you try First Class Limo?? Their who I'm using and have good reviews.  I have a stretch suv (20 passenger) and a Rolls Royce and am paying about $1350 incl. tax and tip, but that's also in Feb.
    Personally, I'm finding the cost of everything wedding related to be nauseating...
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Check with Joe's Limo of Roseland.
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used first class limo and loved them! I will say the private car for DH and I was so worth it. It gave us a few minutes to re-live the ceremony and just be together in peace and quiet because we didn't have another minute alone the rest of the day!!
  • Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Santos for a Rolls Royce and a 10 person Chrysler 300 stretch and paying $1057 including tax and tip for 3.5 hours. We've been very happy with them so far and have only heard great things about Santos.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    meg&jarredmeg&jarred member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using D&G Limo, they were really nice and helpful so far.  We booked a 20 person SUV limo and are paying $1,050 for 4.5 hours, but that is also in February.  They also had a bunch of different types of limo cars/suv's to choose from which I had not seen before.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    momod130momod130 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

its crazy that some places you rent a limo from --- its $800 for 4 hours.  Mention its for a wedding and the price goes up to $2000 --- same limo!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards