New Jersey
Options

photogrpher

has anyone used or planned to use jason rhee photography? any sugguestions on photographers??

Re: photogrpher

• Options
    edited December 2011
    if your wedding isnt until 2011, i suggest anne constance (www.anneconstance.com).  she is awesome, but on maternity leave until next year.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    rachaelb16rachaelb16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Dove Photography.  www.dove-photography.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Jason Rhee and I have nothing but good things to say about him.  If you have any questions feel free to ask.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm also using Jason Rhee for my August 2010 wedding. He is fantastic!!!!! We had our engagement pictures done and they were incredible, so I can't even imagine how awesome the wedding photos are going to be.  He is soooo sooo nice and really listens to what you want/need.  If you have any questions, feel free to email me jamieandjoe2010@yahoo.com
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He's become very popular on this board recently, and a number of girls have booked him.  I don't think anyone has actually used him yet for their weddings.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yayyy!!! i am very excited to hear good things i wanted to book him but didnt hear any reviews! .. he definitely is at a really good price for what you get plus his pictures look really nice...

girls post some pictures after the weddingg !!! :)
  • Options
    Denise91980Denise91980 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am also using him. He is extremely responsive and willing to work with you. My mom even gave him some demands that he was fine with...lol
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Raul RamirezRaul Ramirez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Wow!!! I'm glad to see the Jason’s work is getting recognized here.

I did not hire him; but I have actually worked with him in three events. I’m a videographer and have worked with so many photographers and he is hands down the best photographer in the non-outrageously-priced category.

Here are some samples of the event we worked together

http://go748.wordpress.com/2009/12/

And here’s the opening video montage I created for the same event. He appears in the video in a couple of shots.

http://www.vimeo.com/9359728

You can not go wrong hiring Jason.

Jason’s website http://www.jasonrhee.com/

Raul

Videographer/Editor

TheCinemaFactory.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked Jason for my July 2010 wedding.  I love his pictures, albums, and got an awesome package.  I met with several and he was by far the most reasonably priced.  Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using him for my Nov 2010 wedding, he did my friends wedding pics and they came out beautiful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards