New Jersey
Options

Hotels near The Tides

Hi girls,
 Quick question for those who got married or is getting married at the Tides, what hotels have you dealt with? TIA
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hotels near The Tides

• Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We set up a block at The Hampton Inn in Fairfield. Everything seemed to go fine. MH and I got a free suite just for setting up the block, no minimum of rooms.
  • Options
    lynzandgreg1lynzandgreg1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok great thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    goaliegirlgoaliegirl member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We used the Hampton Inn in Fairfield as well.  they seemed to have the best deal with a free shuttle and a free suite for us regardless of how many people book.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    same as the above... we did our room blocks at the hampton inn.... havent personally had the experience yet but I have heard wonderful things... will let you know in february how everything went!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't say the hampton inn is near tides.....it's a ways away....but is a nice place (it's what we used).
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    User--there is nothing really that close to the Tides....the closest is probably the Holiday Inn in Totowa...but that place is a nightmare from what I have heard.    Hampton Inn is the closest with the best deal, hence the reason most of the Tides girls have used them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What, you don't wanna go to Doc's after your wedding?  Tongue out
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_hotels-near-tides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:f3d700f9-a203-40c6-8b16-6358778a4195Post:ce1009aa-0b7f-45b5-a9d3-b603c95a0bbe">Re: Hotels near The Tides</a>:
    [QUOTE]What, you don't wanna go to Doc's after your wedding? 
    Posted by USER876[/QUOTE]

haha..yeah with all the underage college students!  LOL...now that is my idea of a great afterparty....haha
  • Options
    lynzandgreg1lynzandgreg1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Doc's!? Oh my god I haven't heard that name in forever! I wouldn't go there anyway it's right on 46... not an ideal location.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Hampton inn is right on 46 as well, but a little ways up in Fairfield.
  • Options
    princissnsprincissns member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using the Fairfield Executive Inn and Suites. It's nice and they give you the 3 room executive suite free for the night of the wedding. They have a shuttle, and the bar in the hotel will stay open if there is a wedding party booked to stay there! When you call, ask for Luli, she's great!
  • Options
    Jake13Jake13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does the Hampton Inn have a bar?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards