New Jersey
Options

Crystal Plaza and other Livingston area brides -- where did you have out of town guests stay?

Hi,

Where did you have out of town guests stay if you got married at Crystal Plaza or at another venue in that area?  Would you recommend the place?  Also, where did you book your bridal suite?

Thanks!

Re: Crystal Plaza and other Livingston area brides -- where did you have out of town guests stay?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I cannot recco anything yet, but I am going to a wedding in march at the CP and we are staying at the hilton short hills
  • Options
    GK2009GK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello!
    I got married at the Crystal Plaza two months ago and we used the Westminster Hotel.  I would definitely recommend them.  The rooms are really nice and we got 2 free suites because you get a free suite for every 20 rooms that are booked.  Also, it is only 5 minutes away from the Crystal Plaza and they have a nice shuttle service for your guests.  I booked my room block through Joannie.

On a sidenote- The Crystal Plaza is amazing!!!  Have a wonderful wedding!  It was more than I could have ever hoped for...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The only recco I can make is the same one cheryl did -- but that's because we are both going to the same wedding.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks for your recommendations!  I will probably go with the Westminster Hotel because it seems nice and the rates are the most affordable out of the hotels I considered. 

GK2009, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Crystal Plaza!

• Options
    FutureMrsF111FutureMrsF111 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im late to this post but there have been some horror stories about westminster. I am getting married at CP and using Hanover Marriott. I want the SHH but the rate was really high and I felt bad having guests pay that much.
    I am getting my suite for two nights for free and free upgrades for my parents, his parents and the bridal party.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What horror stories did you hear about westminster?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards