New Jersey
Options

Looking for a font

I want to design my own invitations, place cards, menus etc. and fell in love with the font face "Aphrodite Slim Pro." The only problem is that the font family costs about $200 and that is DEFINITELY not in my budget. Does anyone have it and would share it with me or know where I can get it pleeaassseee???? (i have searched everywhere!)

Re: Looking for a font

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd ask on the DIY board, if you haven't already. That's where I got one of my main fonts.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your info, but I am knew to this whole forum thing. it might be a silly question, but what is the DIY board?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you don't have your heart totally set on that font and are willing to use something similar, you can download a lot of free fonts.  I use www.1001freefonts.com
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Feel Script and found someone on the wedding bee boards that was willing to share it. I think the download was $99. Try those boards as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Feel Script is very pretty too! thanks.. I am on a mission not to spend $200 on this font!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you seen Scriptina?  It can be downlaoded for free and is really pretty.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You might want to also try Adios Script...it is a very gorgeous script, however I only have the Mac Version
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Feel Script was the one I used! I love it =) Someone posted ti for free on DIY awhile back.

I downloaded a bunch of others from dafont.com, and used some of them, but not too many.

There were lots of fonts in my invites ;-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards