New Jersey
Options

Perona Farms Girls

I have a meeting with Jonathan.  How do i get them to throw something in for free...LOL

Re: Perona Farms Girls

• Options
    edited December 2011
    First let him talk and when he has shown you around and told you the prices, tell him you're working with so and so budget per plate. With the freebies they offered me waffles and ice cream which I gladly accepted, the other stuff I negotiated down because of ads and emails  I saw that they were offering discounts so they game me free champagne meet and greet and no charge for the ceremony. Other than that I will see what I can do when we finalize the menu I'm hoping to get two stations added for the price of one.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not having my wedding at Perona Farms but I did go there when I was looking at vendors. Jonathan was a pretty nice guy and really seemed willing to work with us. Just don't be afraid to ask for things you want and don't be nervous to negotiate!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When we told them that we'd been to several events there they took $$ off the price pp and lowered our min.
  • Options
    jtheissjtheiss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jonathan is pretty generous. He threw in a lot of stuff for us without us even having to ask, so you might be surprised.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going there again this weekend for one last tour before we sign a contract. Jonathan has been really great to talk to about things, he'll definitely work with you on lowering the price per plate. Don't be afraid to ask him about things. We're getting a great deal per plate but my dad wants all these extras (that I don't want) so we're going to see what he can do to make us both happy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

At my sisters wedding, that day they threw in tons of extras, hopefully most places are like that!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not getting married there but we did go there and basically told jonathan all the places we saw and how much each place offered us and he tried to compete with the other places
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies, I'll keep all that in mind!  We already booked there and i'm going tomorrow to finalize the menu and everything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards